Where can I attend a Zombie Infection Event?
Zombie Infection Locations are often imitated but never equaled, this is due to our unique event delivery but also our unparalleled locations
- The Hospital, Mental Asylum – Liverpool
- The Factory – Sheffield
- The Forest – Nottingham
- The Prison – Rutland, Leicestershire
- The Facility – Birmingham
How many people to one event?
Venues differ in size but on average we hold 2-3 events per day with varying time slots, each one having between 30-40 places.
How many teams are there?
Teams will vary in size, your operational team will be based on how many tickets are sold per time slot, however to enhance the experience for you, we try and go for three teams each time – so a Maximum of 12 each team.
Do I need a full team to book?
No, you can book anything from 1 to 36 tickets, availability allowing. We will keep groups that booked together in the same team unless you direct us otherwise. It’s a great way to meet some new “undead” friends
Are the zombies real?
As real as they get! We use real actors to enhance the experience and they roam freely. We do not control them or tell them where to go; this way the experience is as authentic as it can be.
Do you do discounts for groups?
If you have more than 5 people that want to take part then drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your options.
If you have a large group of over 20 people and would like to book your own private Zombie Infection Experience then email us at email@example.com – so whether it be corporate attendance, birthday party, stag do, hen do or just that you would like the whole place to yourself, we are able to offer this at selected locations.
Do you do a deposit scheme?
We do not offer any deposit schemes, this is due to the preparation and planning that our events go through but also the popularity of our events.
We use a 3rd party ticket company called ‘Eventbrite’ this means you will get your tickets emailed straight away as well as protecting you as a consumer
How do you kill the zombies?
You will use replica airsoft weapons which fire a 6mm projectile (bb pellet). These will halt the zombies for a period of time, be warned though, you only have a limited supply so its not that simple.
How does it all work?
On arrival you will enter in to the location along with the ZI Team. You will receive a weapons brief before your main objective brief. You will then be split into teams, these teams will compete by being given limited equipment and tasks to complete. You’re playing to win and survive. Do you think you have what it takes?
Do the Zombies touch you?
This is a contact event, the Zombies will pursue you, they will grab at you and make full contact in order to perform the role. As we say, this is as close to the real thing as you will ever get
What is the Minimum Age?
Due to the genuine fear that is involved in our events. Zombie Infection has a strict 18 and Over only policy.
Can I use my own Weapons?
Zombie Infection provides all that you will require. We do not allow own weapons.
Can I bring my own torch and video equipment?
No, we class both these items as contraband and do not allow them on to site. We do not allow video equipment as we keep an air of mystery around our events and want to keep it that way
What should I wear?
We recommend clothing that you do not mind getting damaged, bloody or muddy. Footwear with ankle protection is a must!
Do your sites have parking?
All of our locations have parking on site.
Can I drink before the event?
No, anyone found to be or believed to be under the influence or alcohol, drugs or any other psychoactive substances will be removed immediately.
Are Zombie Infection available for hire elsewhere?
Yes is the answer, you may have seen Zombie Infection on BBC Three hosting Alex and Sophie’s wedding on Don’t Tell The Bride in 2015, series 9 episode 10. Using our Mental Asylum location in Liverpool the 2 got married during a 70 strong zombie horde. If you have any specific requests or requirements then get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zombie Infection FULL Terms and Conditions
- Zombie Infection is a scare event and may include total darkness including movement under such conditions, water spray and splash, sense deprivation, uneven surfaces, steps up and down, strobe lighting, latex, narrow tunnels, crouch spaces which require you to bend down while walking, sudden loud noises, live scare actors, fog and scent effects which are all intended to startle and frighten you.
- If suffer a heart disorder, have a photosensitive form of epilepsy, suffer from a back disorder, suffer from asthma, or are of a nervous disposition then we do not recommend your participation in this event.
- Due to the nature of Zombie Infection events we do not allow person/s who are at any stage of pregnancy to take part in our events.
- During Zombie Infection you may be forcibly handled; moved; taken to the floor. You may witness strong offensive verbal language. All of this is part of the experience and the reason events are 18+ ONLY.
- You agree that you are entering in to a full body contact event and you aware and understand that in general, as a full contact event, and in particular, the techniques and methods of this event, all in which as a participator in the event. You agree you are voluntarily and of your own free will purchasing a ticket to this event with full knowledge and understanding of the hazards involved and dangers of a full body contact event and will not hold Zombie Infection or any of the scare actors lawfully responsible for the contact during the event.
- This event and your participation can have dangers so listen carefully to the Health and Safety briefing and any instructions. Any questions or doubt
- The content of an event is part of the experience and is presented for entertainment purposes only.
- Any relation to real person/s including names and locations are for story purposes only.
- Zombie Infection events are strictly 18 and over.
- Trainers and other Casual footwear are not recommended, you wear these at your own risk, we recommend sturdy ankle supporting boots for example; walking boots or work boots.
- Opened toed shoes, High Heels and will not be allowed on site, if the above point cannot be applied then wearer of shoes in this point cannot participate in the event, with no refund given.
- You must not touch properties, sets, effects and scare actors. The scare actors may touch you. You must not touch them back, they will not harm you.
- Smoking, chewing gum, eating and drinking are forbidden during any activity.
- Attempting to record any aspect of Zombie Infection is forbidden. You are permitted to take pictures via mobile phone in the sanctuary area only. You must not take pictures featuring any survivor or scare actor unless you have obtained their permission first. Commercial photography of any kind is not allowed unless written permission has been granted by Zombie Infection.
- You must not bring anything of value into the event. We will not be held liable for the loss or damage of any item howsoever caused. You have opportunity to leave items in the sanctuary area. These are left at your own risk.
- We advise you not to bring electrical equipment of any kind to Zombie Infection as this may be damaged in and/or during the event.
- Participation in Zombie Infection is an individual experience and not all participants will have the same experience.
- Semi and total darkness is utilised throughout the experience, therefore running is forbidden during Zombie Infection
- Once the experience begins, you will be given 1 opportunity approx 1hr in to leave, you will have a location your can retire too.
- Zombie Infection operates in all weather conditions, you must wear sensible clothing and footwear and be prepared for potentially wet conditions. The experience takes place inside and outside.
- Naked flames of any kind are forbidden during your Zombie Infection experience.
- You must not arrive earlier than 15minutes before your allotted event and must wait with your car in the car park until you are collected by the Zombie Infection Team.
- If you appear to be under the influence of alcohol/drugs when you arrive, we reserve the right to refuse admission to the event, and in this instance you will not be entitled to a refund. The decision whether or not to allow you to enter lies with Zombie Infection Management, whose decision will be governed by the security and safety of our scare actors and other guests.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas. You may not bring illegal substances of any kind into the event location.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or eject you if your behaviour is perceived as threatening, or, if we have any reason to believe you pose a threat to other survivors or our scare actors, in this instance we will not issue a refund.
- We will not be held liable for any accident or incident which occurs if you have failed to follow instructions given by the Zombie Infection team, scare actors or its staff, or if you have failed to adhere to any of the terms and conditions given within these terms and conditions as available on the day of your attendance.
- Zombie Infection will endeavor to ensure that all advertised features are available. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, cancel or suspend any feature due to inclement weather, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Zombie Infection may carry out filming and photography at any event for the purpose of security, monitoring quality and marketing. These recordings may feature participant’s images or voices. By taking part in the event you irrevocably waive all rights in these recordings and agree that we may use them in perpetuity and without limitation in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever without payment, notification or credit to you. You further agree that all copyright within these recordings lies solely with Zombie Infection.
- Once booked you cannot change or modify your ticket under any circumstance. Zombie Infection reserves the right to cancel any advertised event if circumstances dictate that it is necessary to do so. In this event you will be notified by the email address used when you purchased your ticket, and you will receive a full refund via the method of your original payment. In the event of a cancellation we will refund your ticket price only, and will not be held liable for any other expenses.
- Once you have booked a ticket, you must print and retain your receipt and bring this with you when you arrive at Zombie Infection, this is your proof of purchase. You will not receive a further email confirmation.
- Your booking stops us from taking other bookings that may have been interested in the same date so is subject to a cancellation policy for sporting activities, regulation 6 in the distance selling regulations issued by the office of fair trading. This means that once booked you have less than 48hours to change your booking free of charge. Anything over 48hours will result in £15 charge to change the tickets to another date. If within 14 days of your original booking, but not within 14days of the event date, a refund can be issued but you will lose 20% of each ticket value. Over 14 days or if within 14days of the event no refund or exchange will take place. Outside influences that render you unable to attend an event are subject to the same terms and conditions.
- Zombie Infection is produced by Zombie Infection Ltd with whom your contract of booking is made.
- By purchasing a ticket for Zombie Infection you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and taking part is at your own risk.